How to submit a correction form before scheduling my exam?

To Update my Name, Date of Birth, or Social Security Number (SSN).

If you want to change or update your name, date of birth, or social security number (SSN) you must submit a correction form with a valid government-approved document.

To open this guide in a new tab, click here.

Explore the following video to learn how to modify or update your profile and demographic details:

The following are the steps to submit the correction form:

Step 1:  Log in to the CNA365 Application.

Navigate to the CNA365 application pertaining to your state and log in using your CNA365 login credentials.

Step 2: Navigate to the "Edit profile" section

Click on the Profile Icon at the top right side of the screen and select Edit Profile to navigate to the Manage Profile section. You can also access the Manage Profile from the side menu.

Step 3: Select the "Edit profile" button

Click on the Edit Profile button provided on the manage profile page.

Step 4: Select the "Correction Form" button

Click on the Correction From button provided on the Edit Profile page at the top right.

Step 5: Choose the required option

Choose the options you wish to change from the form (Name, Date of birth, or SSN). 

Step 6: Enter the required input fields 

Complete all the requested details provided. See the Info Note below to know more.

Step 7:   Upload the required documents

Click on the “upload button” to add the required documents. See the Info Note below to know more.

Step 8: Select the "Submit" button

Click on the “Submit button” to save and update the changes you have made. 

Once it’s been reviewed you will receive a mail notification to your registered email.  

To open this guide in a new tab, click here.

Info Note:

1. This form will not be accepted without the proper required identification attachments.

2. All changes must be made at least nine (9) calendar days before your scheduled exam.

3. To correct your First, Middle, and Last Name,

  • All documentation must be submitted with a copy of a valid, non-expired government-issued photo ID.
  • Documentation must include the candidate's legal name that matches the requested change.
  • You will need to attach one of the following supporting documents for the First, Middle, and Last Name change(s): marriage certificate, divorce, or a court order recognizing a gender reassignment; or a signed letter from a healthcare provider confirming you have had appropriate clinical treatment for gender transition.

4. To correct your Date of Birth

  • you will need to attach a valid, non-expired Government-issued photo ID that includes the Date of Birth.

5. To correct your Social Security Number

  • you will need to attach a Supporting Document for SSN change.